Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Weird things you might want to know about me...

This is not a meme! I do not participate in them. It's just me, keepin' it rell!

*I do not eat condiments! Not even ketchup! I'm pretty sick right now just thinking about them. They look, taste and smell disgusting. While I'm at it. Pickles! Those nasty green things floating in a jar of juice. I cannot even stand the smell of pickles. I will not kiss my husband if he has eaten pickles and when my kids were little, if they ate them, he had to clean them up.



*While we're on the topic, I have a phobia of touching the items on the table when we eat out. You know...the salt shaker, ketchup, napkin holders menus, etc. It's so disgusting. I hold them with napkins if I must touch them. Hundreds of people touch those things every day and the best that ever happens is they get wiped with a rag pulled from dirty soap water. I totally flip out if my kids touch them. I don't recommend it!





*I always put my left shoe on first. I did not realize this until my husband pointed it out after we were married. I seriously can't put my right on first or I feel off balance. I told you...WEIRD!









*I cannot do the dishes without thick, yellow latex gloves. It's not the hot water. It's the disgusting water-bloated, soggy food particles that are floating on the dishes, because certain people just stick there dishes right in the sink without scraping and rinsing. Ahhhh! If it touches me, I vomit. End of story.







Ok. That's enough weirdness for now. I'm sure I'll think of more weird things some other time and I'll make a "more weird things" post. Until then...

Heather

No comments: