Sunday, May 4, 2008

My first CVS Savings experience!

Ok. I've been collecting coupons and reading up on how to be a CVS super saver. I'm happy to say I experienced the gratification of that today. I now get to join the Super Savings Saturday link! My first purchase was small, but I refuse to by stuff I don't need or normally use. Here's what I bought:

Venus razor 9.99 (4.00 off)
Aquafresh Advanced 2.99 x2 (2-1.00 off)
Tic Tac .79
3/15 c
My total was 8.?? (oops, don't have my receipt handy) OOP

I received 10.98 ECB plus got another 3/15 coupon.

It was so exciting. I can't wait to do this some more!

A few of my other purchases that I'm proud of this week (as a novice) are ground sirloin (97% fat free) for 2.00/lb. I found in a secret clearance section (it was fresh too!) and I bought my daughter a pair of pajamas from Toys R Us on clearance for 3.60!

I did however basically blow all my savings by going to watch Baby Mama with my husband last night. 17.50/ 2 tickets. YIKES! We don't get out much, so I was Super Shocked!

Hoping I have more savings to share next week...

Heather

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job on your first CVS experience. I know everyone says this, but it will really save you so much money.

Stop by my blog if you get a chance - I post the CVS ad preview each Thursday - it shows the coupon matchups and the deals to give a head start in planning your trips.

S.B.

ohhollyf said...

Glad you got out and w/ ur hubby.
CVSing is addictive.