Friday, April 18, 2008

Markers and Crayons Have Babies!

I have come to the conclusion that markers and crayons are asexual. You know that you can scour the entire house top to bottom. Take every crayon and marker, throw them in the trash, take directly to the dumpster and the next day you find your two year old has found a marker and has colored your couch, walls, herself. I'm telling you...these things reproduce. Anyone who has children knows this is fact. It's probably some secret government conspiracy like Area 51 or something. Join me on my mission to wipe out this disastrous race of Art products! Ok...well, I guess the kids need crayons, but the markers MUST go!

Hoping this post finds you Marker free!

Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so we aren't the only family where crayons and markers appear out of nowhere and end up on floors, walls and all over my daughters face and arms. Phew. I feel so much better now. ;) (cute post)