Thursday, April 24, 2008

It had to happen eventually...

Mark received his very first set of stitches on Tuesday. He decided it would be a great idea to stand on the bathroom counter and look at his handsome face in the mirror! He figured out it was actually a bad idea as he fell off and busted his chin open on the floor. It was a pretty bad gash. Dad took him to urgent care and he came home with four stitches. I got the bum deal, however, because my new job is to keep him from busting it back open for the next couple of weeks. (yeah, right. The boy who was standing on the counter!) Well, it took me a while to get these pics up, but here they are in all their gruesome glory!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ouch! Poor guy. I am dreading the day we have to take one of our kids to get stitches. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet!