Tuesday, April 22, 2008

All Toothbrushes Are NOT Created Equal

Part of my Tackle It Tuesday was to sanitize my children's toothbrushes that they keep throwing in the floor. That is just so disgusting! So I got bright idea #1888 and decided to boil the toothbrushes...well, that's what you do with bottles! It actually worked for some of the toothbrushes (the ones that cost $1 for a 6pk...Go figure)but for a couple of poor tooth decay soldiers it was the end of the road. They served us well. May they RIP.


6 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

great tackle...the small ones are sometime the best ones.
"Every little thing counts"

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

Good job. I confess I have one of those UV sanitizers for my toothbrush and I love it.

Niki Jolene said...

great tackle!

my son is constantly giving his toothbrush to the dog..isn't he so nice to share?

:)

The Apron Queen said...

You're tackling some awesome stuff! Not me. I'm just tackling the sand in my shorts! :D Do stop by anyway!

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.

Anonymous said...

well done!

Shel said...

I usually run things through the dish washer if they need sanitizing. Even toothbrushes. They come out clean and the water is hot enough to kill germs. My dishwasher even has a sensor I can activate to let me know if it was hot enough to sanitize.