Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Most Recent CVS Savings

I'm visiting my parents this weekend, so I won't be back home until Sunday. You know what that means...I HAD to make my CVS stop before we left town. I was there for an hour with my 3 kids (who were amazingly well behaved), but it was so worth it. Here's what I bought:

3 Kodak Picture DVD's (Christmas Gifts) 9.99 each
4 Maybelline Definalash Mascara's 5.99 each
1 Schick Intuition Razor 3.99
3 Tic Tacs (The kids were so good) .79 each

Total Before Tax: 60.29
Total Spent After coupons and ECB's: Under 5.00
**Keep in mind $2.37 was for the Tic Tacs**


I received 10.00 free ECB's for completing a CVS survey about a month ago so I started with those.

I ended up with 19.99 ECB's for future use! That's the most I've ever had. I am so thankful for that survey!

Interested in saving money like me? Just ask?

No comments: